Subject: Re: [Leica] Checking a tripod for resonance
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 19:02:28 +0100

Alexey merz wrote:

<<<<The aforementioned Eminent Biologist explained that half a beer - not
more - was sufficient to dampen spurious hand movements. Upon trying
this, my friend was finally able to perform the graft. By now, he's
learned to do it even without the beer...>>>>>>>>>

Now that's my man!!! Nothing like a little beer or something to steady the
hand and eye! :)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant