Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: ROR cleaning stuff
From: "Daniel Ho" <hod@matrixmeridian.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 15:28:35 -0400

ROR stands for Residual Oil Remover.  Seems like amazing stuff.  The
manufacturer V VAX Products can be reached at 1507 N. Elston Ave., Chicago,
IL 60622.  Phone 773-276-1749 and Fax 773-276-0909.

Did a quick look on the web, and they have a site at
http://www.ror.net/index.htm

I'm a cynic but intrigued by this product.  Aparently it has been around for
years and used by Leica, Hasselblad, and Bausch and Lomb.  However, I've
never heard of it until I started up on this list.  I'd be interested in any
LUGers comments on the efficacy of this product and the manufacturer's gee
whiz claims.

Regards,
Dan