Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: quality of Leica images
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 00:33:23 -0500

At 11:57 PM 7/31/98 -0500, you wrote:

>recommendations about enlargers.  A local dealer has some used v35's.
>Are they worth the price?  Haven't checked out B&H, or other NYC dealers.
> I'd love some input from the voices of experience.

Yes, as long as they're in good shape, I loved my V35. The autofocus speeds
up the printing process quite a bit if you're printing a lot of different
prints. And the variocontrast head makes it really easy to print in
multiple contrasts. The lens is great. Worth every penny.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"...nostalgia ain't what it used to be." ...unknown