Subject: RE: [Leica] 280 focussing mount
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 18:14:28

One lateral-thinking thought- if after searching you can't find the
appropriate focusing mount, the head could be used on a medium format body
such as the Rollei SL66 with a simple adapter, since the body itself does
the focusing. Leica lenses look great in medium format! I am not familiar
with Bronicas but I think the same principle applies there also, at least
with some of the models. I currently use a 135/4 Elmar lens head on an SL66.=
=20

At 09:43 29/07/98 +0000, you wrote:

>You could try Leica Inc.
>$1500 at Rockleigh or Solms...
>
>I found a Tele Elmar 135/4 lens head for =9C25(UKP) once, never did find an=
  =20
>M focusing mount for that.
>
>Jem

>Hi group:
>I have a 280 Telyt lens head. Any idea where I might find its focussing
>mount to put it on my Visoflex II?
>$15 at an army surplus...
>
>Bob

Joe Berenbaum