Subject: RE: [Leica] potential image quality
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 07:20:51 -0500

At 07:15 AM 7/28/98 +0200, you wrote:

>with the question : "Zeica quality is not useful for normal 35mm handheld,
>100-400 ISO film, mirrorslapped shooting ? "

From personal experience, this is not an accurate assessment, unless the
definition of quality photography is based solely on sharpness. I find
Leica lenses have a lot more going for them than just sharpness.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Men say they know many things; but lo! they have taken wings
The arts and sciences, and a thousand appliances
The wind that blows is all that any body knows.
  -Thoreau