Subject: Re: [Leica] S1, can this be true ?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 18:26:29 -0500

At 08:35 PM 7/27/98 +0200, you wrote:

>You're not out of the woods ! You must buy a new computer because yours
>probably does not accept a RAM 256 Mo...Peanuts !

256 megs of ram? Shoot, got that.

Speed? My computer (at work) is faster than any Pentium II on this, or any,
planet.

Just the ticket for a Leica S1 - 266 MHz G3 Mac, 256 megs of ram - 19"
monitor, 6 megs vram, SCSI hard drive, etc.

I may like retro camera gear, but my computers can handle it.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch