Subject: [Leica] gone for a while
From: "Patrick G. Sobalvarro" <pgs@sobalvarro.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 11:23:21 -0700

Hi, folks, I'm going to be leaving the list for a couple of months -- I've
got a lot going on right now.  The weekly messages with
subscription/unsubscription instructions will continue to go out
automatically, but I won't be reading the list to see if people need help
with that process.  If one of you has a means of sending mail automatically
(for example, if you have a Unix ISP who'll let you run a cron job) and
would like to take over sending the messages out, please let me know.

Hope you all have a good late summer and fall.

- -Patrick