Subject: Re: [Leica] Sherry Krauter
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 09:44:51 -0700

I am certainly happy that I missed the original post. This should be a
lesson to all, to spend a little extra time and research your response to
something. I learned the hard way. Thank you Erwin. Knowing Sherry, I'm
sure she won't hold a grudge against you Charles. But she is, indeed, the
premier Leica repair person known to all of us. And her knowledge is
without reproach, as is her integrity.  This may sound funny, but I've
never had anything repaired by Sherry. I've actually never had to have
anything repaired that wasn't under passport warranty. BUT... Sherry has
been an enormous help. She voluntarily came to my aid when I was asking
questions on the LUG about reasonably major decisions. She picked-up on the
fact that I was about to make the wrong decision and steered me in the
correct direction. For which I am forever grateful.

Thank you many times over Sherry.

Jim