Subject: Re: [Leica]70-180 sold
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 17:58:24 -0500

At 11:01 AM 7/24/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Ted,
>
>I haven't been following this thread if there was one.   I 'm curious as
to why you sold the 70-180mm.  It is a lens that I covet and would like an
opportunity to buy in pristine used condition.

It wasn't Ted's lens. The guy I bought it from told me that it was just too
big and heavy for him. He's a bit old, and decided the 80-200 f/4 would be
good enough for his needs.

Boy, am I glad he decided that within Ted's purview! :-) I should have it
mid-week next week! Reports to follow.

And Customs told me there won't be any duty on it. NAFTA just gained a new
freind. :-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Nix illegitimi carborundum ( Don't let the bastards grind you down)