Subject: Re: [Leica] New kid on the M-board
From: Krzysztof Szecowka <szecowka@ch.wssk.wroc.pl>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 08:40:01 +0200

Nathan,

Any time you are in Poland you are my guest. I can contact you with my
dealer, but it ain't easy to find the stuff like my M4. BTW you were asking
about serial numbers and production years - there is a list on Ben Holmes
page, but my old link doesn't work and I can't find the webpage. Try to
find it by name.

Chris