Subject: Re: [Leica] Hasselblad XPAN
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 10:08:51 -0400

What I want to know is who is gonna print these panoramic negs? On our Fuji
printer, the Panoramic negatives are actually cut-down 24x36 negatives,
masked in the camera to about 12x36. The printer is set up with a similar
mask and the carrier only handles negatives 36mm long. If this new
Hasselblad produces a longer negative, who is going to invest in a printer
negative carrier to print for one camera? Those carriers are not cheap!
Shoot, I can't get Chuck to spring for a 120 carrier and lens, let alone a
wierd size like Hassy's proposed setup!
Dan'l