Subject: Re: [Leica] Pradovit + Round trays
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:18:16 -0700

Bud Cook wrote:

> After watching a slide show in Germany, I discovered why Europeans use
> straight trays. No interruptions in the show and sound synchronization.
> I also wonder if it isn't easier to preheat the next slide in a straight
> tray vs. a round one.
> Bud

I think there is a way to do this with Carousel trays by using the
'extra' slide slot. It can only be loaded from the bottom and is a
'bridge' slide between trays. You do have to switch on an exact slide
though. It maybe that only one unterrupted switch can be done, I don't
recall details on this. Anyway one switch gives you 160 images. More
than enough to tire the audience!

Dennis