Subject: Re: [Leica] TID> MR Meter
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 23:18:57 -0500

Ben,
I shouldn't have implied that you couldn't use an MR meter on M4x
cameras. The only difference between the MR and MR-4 is that the MR has
a protruding switch that might interfere with the use of the canted
rewind crank.  The MR-4 has a repositioned slide switch which eliminates
the protrusion.

The MR-4 is just more convenient to use, especially with cameras that
have the canted rewind crank.

Bud