Subject: [Leica] Tom Abrahamsson "Soft release"
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:07:10 +0100

Hey guys & gals,

This wonder soft release... now available for purchase ones in rich pure
black, green and a in your face match the Leica RED DOT release!

I got one of those babies! Red like gorgeous beauty red! :) plus 5 blacks.
They are finished so beautifully that Leica will drool because they weren't
smart enough to think of making them.

However, the RED DOT SOFT RELEASE!:) Classic, like our infamous Red Dot.

Taking mine carefully in hand I gently screwed it into the cable release
socket firmly, as deep as I could. I'm sure I heard the old M6 sigh and a
satisfied kind of smile reflected in the front element! The first pressure
of releasing the shutter created a kind of shudder as it locked tightly
into place seemingly to have created a flushed Leica glow to the RED DOT on
front.

It was nirvana at first touch! :)

So guys if you want to have your M cameras go orgasmic on release, go Tom's
soft release!:)

Particularly the red soft release matching the red dot for the ultimate of
gratification and distraction.;)  If the old red dot was a problem scourage
for some of you, hell now you can go right out of this world with two red
dots! :) Double the distraction for only a few dollars more. :)

Yeah the heat and the cold beer is getting to me. But this soft release is
the be all to end all for the gentle caress of a soft release. :) And
squiggly proof images.

ted