Subject: Re: [Leica] Hasselblad XPan
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 18:55:45 -0500

At 06:20 PM 7/22/98 +0100, you wrote:

>I am editor-in-chief of, among others, IPC's photographic magazines - Amateur
>Photographer and Photo Technique. I was in a meeting with AP's editor Keith
>wilson about 3pm Tuesday and he told me all about it. Trust me, the
Hasselblad
>XPan is real.

Cool! We shall see if it's going to have fast lenses too. If they go the G2
route, Leica will still not have any competition.

As for the photo of the camera, I still doubt that. I'll be someone slapped
that together just to have a picture on the web site. Just like TV does the
news. <grin>
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.