Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica-R 3 cam conversion...
From: "Patrick G. Sobalvarro" <pgs@sobalvarro.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 10:19:22 -0700

Jim, you've written such a great post here that I hope it becomes part of
the FAQ that some of us have intended to produce since time immemorial... in
the event that that does happen, I thought I'd say that I didn't see you
mention here the well-known exceptions of the 21/3.4 Super-Angulon-R (only
useable on the Leicaflex "Standard" with mirror lock-up) and the 16 and 24
and maybe one or two others, which won't work on the SL or the Standard.