Subject: RE: [Leica] Mis-information and innuendo
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 07:47:48 -0500

At 07:10 AM 7/22/98 +0200, you wrote:

>the time to read each post, and even less for contributions. It is now 7 am
>in Brussels, I have to work. Please do not order or bully others around.

Someone called someone stupid, and a dilettante. I objected to that and
called for reasonable treatment among LUG members. How can you object to
that?

I don't bully anyone around. If someone is intimidated by something I say,
then they are not reading my messages in the spirit in which they are
intended. Conversation.

Of course, this could be interpreted as an effort to intimidate. It's not.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

What is a  free  gift ? Aren't all gifts free? - George Carlin