Subject: Re: [Leica] Summilux
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@MAIL.WM.EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 15:53:10 -0400

Dan,

Oh, boy, now I get to pay a "collector's" price for one.  So, anyone got
one he wants to sell me?

I take it by the "congrats" that you're pleased with the lens.  I couldn't
find any difference optically between this and the later Canadian model
with the built-in hood--and I think I got it for a decent, if not a
spectacular price.

Many thanks to all of you who sent pointers and suggestions.  I just
couldn't swing for new and I went with the best used price that I could find.

Chandos