Subject: [Leica] Leica LTM
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 06:20:08 -0600 (MDT)

I have assigned myself a project to photograph in the next few days. The
Confederate Air Force has two WWII planes in Calgary this week. One is the
famous B 17 Flying Fortress, the other a German Heinkel HE 111.
I am going to load the Leica IIIa with AGFA color, and my Kodak 35
Military with Kodak Gold, and head to the airport. I wonder what the
owners of those two cameras would have thought about an opportunity to
capture the other side's plane when the war was on. This is one of those
opportunities when a couple of burning interests get to coincide!
Noel Charchuk