Subject: [Leica] Using 75mm lens with M3
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 19:38:26 +0200

Dear LUGgers,

My fall into financial abyss continues...

I have taken the plunge and added an M3 to my M6. It should arrive from
Germany next week. One of the reasons I wanted an M3 was the more
precise rangefinder for the longer lenses. One of my lenses is the 75mm
Summilux, for which the M3 has no framelines. I understand that there
are several accessory finders just like the modern 21mm or 24mm finders.
Can someone recommend one? I have the 24mm finder on my M6 and hope to
find a 75mm finder for the M3 which is roughly the same size or smaller,
so that I can just leave it one at all times.

Thanks.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium