Subject: Re: [Leica] Abrahamsson Soft Release Now Available
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 20:43:26 -0700

Tom,

Running out of time............ trying to get out of town for a couple of
days and everything turns to shit!   Why should I be surprised.

Hold two RED ones for me and I will get it all together sometime during t=
he
week of the 27th. I just didn't want you to run out of the "good" ones
before I could send a check.

Love the winder..... another thing that I have not got to yet was another
"review" for the LUG. May in a week or so with that one as well.

BAD NEWS........ I got home tonight after a long day in the big city and =
the
message on the phone said that David Burnett's workshop had been cancelle=
because of not enough students. What is wrong with people? They all want =
go out in a group and take photographs of the same damn things, time, aft=
er
time, after time. On top of that, they all want their photographs to look=
 as
if David Meunch ( or whatever the hell his name is) had taken it. Everyth=
ing
has to be safe, immobile, and boring!!!

Say hi to your bride for us and just because David will not be doing the
workshop does not mean you should not some this way. We need to do some
sailing in our "new" 'round the world 12 footer!

I will write when we get back in town, probably on the 26th.

P.S. Tuulikki ........... it says here that it is now 8:41 ....... ready

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA