Subject: [Leica] FS: R-Series Equipment
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 14:33:27 -0700 (PDT)

Good Friday to you all.  I have the following items for sale.  Please email
back to me privately if you're interested.

R7 black, s/n 2166xxx.  Recently CLA'ed (less than 3 mos. ago) Works
perfectly.  Cosmetic condition is excellent (9/10) , with some scuffing on
the bottom plate.  Includes box, strap, presentation case, instructions.
$950.

R8 Silver, s/n 2416xxx.  I bought this camera new, USA, 7 months ago.
Cosmetically and mechanically perfect. Includes all original packing.
$1700.

Braun SCA340 flash with SCA150 dedicated foot for Leica R.  Also includes
standard foot for use on other camera brands.  Additionally, I have a macro
flash attachment which works on this unit.  It is a rare, inexpensive macro
flash solution for Leicas. $150.   Includes boxes and instructions.   For
an illustration, point your browser to:
http://www.best.com/~liani/braun-macro.jpg