Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Leica"M" equipment
From: george ivanyo <gti@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 12:33:13 -0400

Sherry wrote:

> Hello!  I have a few  "M"  items for sale belonging to a client of
> mine:  (1) Leica M6, black, Serial 169xxxx, mint minus for $1400.00 I
> have serviced this camera in its
> lifetime.                                     (2) Leica M3, chrome, over
> 1000xxx, excellent, serviced, $875.00.        (3) Leica 90mm f2
> Summicron Lens, 281xxxx, mint, newer style, $875.00.   (4) Leica 35mmf2
> Summicron Lens, 324xxxx, mint, $875.00.                      Prices do
> not include shipping and insurance.                             PLEASE
> EMAIL ME PRIVATELY ONLY!!!!                                        Best
> regards, Sherry Krauter

Hi, Sherry,
Regarding the M3 SS:  Could you send more details such as when serviced
and what was done, condition (brightness) of RF/VF, etc.  I'm considering
it for a user camera.  I do have M3 DS bodies and was thinking of having
you service them (have been in storage for 20 years) before using.  But
could you tell me if the DS is made any better than the SS body?  I get
conflicting opionions.  Thanks a lot.
Cheers!
George