Subject: [Leica] leica CL
From: whalenm@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 23:03:31 -0500

Thanks to all those who responded to my questions on the Leica CL,
especially Alex Hurst, John Maries, Jim Dempsey and Doug Richardson.

A special thanks to Sherry Krauter at Golden Touch Camera Repair. Sherry
and I spoke on the telephone this evening for about 15 minutes and I
learned more about the Leica CL in that time than I have in three months
of research on my own. This lady really knows her stuff about the CL! I
have purchased a manual for the CL from her. She has 24 years experience
in the repair of leicas, and just from speaking to her, I would not
hesitate to send my beloved CL to her for repair.

This is a great group! I am new to it and I think it is wonderful how
the members help each other out. Thanks again to all.

Tim