Subject: Re: [Leica] t-elmar 135, a skeptical view
From: "Jeff Alford" <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 18:37:15 -0700

Dominique,

I am not one for rigorous testing of lenses, and I do not place much faith
in camera magazines testing methods. I look for results on the light box.

There is no denying that optics have progressed a great deal in the last 30
years. There are many vintage designs that can still hold their own against
the newer entries in the field.

Jeff Alford