Subject: [Leica] Slides back
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 21:40:25 -0500

Luggers,

Visited with the family over the 4th and took a couple of rolls of
Kodachrome 200 of the celebration and the several birthday parties.  Used
the 35/1.4 ASPH and 90/2.8 Elmarit-M.  The slides were better than I had
hoped.  The 35/1.4 was great inside in low light and also out side.  I took
a bunch of pictures of the family playing volley ball in the backyard pool.
 What really blew me away were the slides I got from the 90/2.8.  Extremely
sharp and good color saturation.  I really hadn't used the 90 much.  At
1/250 and 1/500 at f/5.6 to f/11 the slides caught the action quite well
and could follow the action in the VF outside of the picture area.

I have been playing around with Kodak E200 and Elite chrome 200 and I had
this old frozen K200 left over.  I should have known better - its back to
Kodachrome 200 for me.

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK