Subject: Re: [Leica] Today's Great Photographers (Values Question)
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 22:24:34 EDT

Jim Brick:

I take your restrained message.... and fair enough!

Nevertheless, focusing  again on what interests me:  Value vision comes into
play in choosing excellent Leica equipment.  Value vision of successful
photographers -beyond buying Leica equipment, "out there" shooting pictures,
is no less interesting!.

Any discussion of how I can measure these core value patterns (valuemetrics),
and other "stuff", merely diverts attention from this goal!

Leon
LP6@aol.com