Subject: Re: [Leica] (Help... I've fallen and cant get up!)
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 08:15:26 -0700

George, that's the funniest thing I've read in years! It took me ten
minutes to respond because my eyes were so full of tears! :-)

After running all of the "bafflegab" through my spell checker, I discovered
it (the spell checker) didn't understand half of the big words. Now I know
my spell checker is a whole lot smarter than me, so I had to conclude that
this stuff was way out there beyond human comprehension. So I, like Gary,
sent it back for a refund.

Jim

ps... If Leon was "pulling our leg" he has a job waiting for him in
Government Publications.