Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip to Hamburg via Brussels
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 15:47:13 +0200

Hi Jay,

For your 6-hour layover on the 18th, you could take the train from the
airport into the city (I do not know the length of the trip, but it can't be
more than 20 mins or so) and just walk around for a couple of hours. If you
get off at the South Station (Gare du Midi / Zuidstation), you can walk
along Avenue de Stalingrad towards Grand' Place and the old part of the
city).

On Sunday the 26th, I will be happy to meet you at the airport or at your
hotel and go for a beer. I know a great bar in Brussels which is a veritable
temple of the brew, and as you may know, Belgian beer is the best in the
world. If interested, contact me privately on nathan.wajsman@euronet.be.

Nathan