Subject: Re: [Leica] OFFTOPIC: Criteria for Filter
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 20:59:34 -0500

At 07:58 PM 7/13/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Header <<Any Header>>, and in the box I pasted
>"owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us" (without the quotes). Under

Does it say "contains" in the critereon box. You may have it looking for
the whole address.

Just try:

mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

And make sure it stays "contains" and not "is." Maybe the "owners" is not
supposed to be there? My "to:" box above says what yours says without the
"owners" at the front.

(check your header after pushing the blah blah blah button).

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

She's always late. Her ancestors arrived on the June Flower.