Subject: [Leica] Leica use
From: Yods1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 12:07:53 EDT

I think Leicas are used in the working newspaper press more often than is
given credit in the LUG. At my paper there are five people who own Leicas,
though only two use them somewhat regularly. What is more typical is they pull
them out for the more sensitive or important work, the stuff that matters.
Leicas are much more common in the magazine freelance world.
Me, I'm still waiting for Leica to decide if I'm worthy of trying out an R8.