Subject: [Leica] tech pan
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 12:37:53 +0200

Hi luggers,
I read a great article by Tom Abrahamson on the 35 mm asph s'cron. I found
it on the LHSA site.
However, I have a question : there is a great picture that has been taken
with tech pan rated at 200 iso.
I would like to know how I can process the tech pan at 200 iso to get a
regular contrast image?
I used to rate it at 25 and process it with technidol but I would be very
intersted in rating it faster and get the same image quality.
Thank you.
Thib.