Subject: Re: [Leica] 15 Hologon for sale
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 10:06:45 -0500

At 09:47 PM 7/11/98 +0900, you wrote:
>Eric Welch wrote:
>>
>> A friend of a friend has a Zeiss 15mm f/8 hologon for sale. He's asking
>> $4,900. If interested, let me know.
>
>What kind of condition is it in, and also does it come with the filter?

I'll forward your note to the guy. I can assure you it's probably not mint,
since the guy is a professional photographer selling off his geat to
retire. But I don't know for sure. It was taken off a Hologon camera and
adapted to the Leica M mount. That's all I know. He will respond to you if
it's still available.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a
conversation if it didn't change once in a while. - Kim Hubbard