Subject: RE: [Leica] Off Topic - Darkroom
From: kulapat permbhusri <kulapat@mozart.inet.co.th>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 01:33:15 +0700

Thanks for your suggestion. I have tried Tri-X and like it.  But,currently,
it is very difficult, if not possible,to get Tri-X from where I live.

Thanks again

Kulapat

At 15:06 10/7/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I have had good experience with Kodak Tri-X black and white film.  It is
forgiving in terms of exposure and processing, and does not seem to have
Tmax 400's tendency to get "blocked up" in the highlight areas.  Tri-X has
a tonality which is really wonderful.  For a finer-grained film than Tri-X,
try Tmax 100.  It has much less grain than either 400 speed film and is
great when the extra speed isn't needed.  I process all three films is
Kodak Tmax developer, which is handy in its liquid concentrate form.