Subject: RE: [Leica] Who are we
From: Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 20:44:36 -0400 (EDT)

On 10-Jul-98 Tom Wyse wrote:
> Someone earlier mentioned a roll call ( I am not suggesting this at the
> moment as it hasn't been all that long since we had one ) however, next time
> it comes up why not give some thought to a small  photo of ourselfs.  Might
> be fun to have a face to go with the names...   Maybe if someone looked like
> a sweet angelic person we would be less inclined to yell at one another...or,
> maybe it would give us more ammo ?

I would also like to see a webpage with links to all the lug members personal
pages with there photos, I know serveral pages have been posted and their urls
have been deleted with all the other all  messages... I dont mean www.lug.com
which would spawn another argument but like a geocities page with links to all
the pages that many of the lug members already have... perhaps a picture and a
little blurb about them...

- --
Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>
10-Jul-98 20:42:41