Subject: Re: [Leica] Rick's Place
From: BenTroGa@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 13:34:16 EDT

Jorge:  I went to Morocco  in '96 - it is a photographer's paradise!!!!
I took and R4 with 35-70zoom (used it 98% of the time) and the 75-200zoom.  I
also took a spare R body.  That combination was perfect for my needs.

ATTENTION: In Marrakesh, you will probably visit the suks (marketplace) and it
is very dark in those miles of small alleyways.  take at least one very fast
lens and at least a few rolls of high speed film.  Next time I'll take the
Noctilux(which I didn't have then) and several rolls of at least ASA 800 (at
least!).

I never felt intimidated by the street people.  Best to take a guide if you go
to the suks, tho', for negotiating as well as accompaniment to deal with any
strangers.  And, it would be easy to get lost in the labrynthine marketplace
without a guide.

I want to go back today!  (Went in Dec 96, temp 72 day, 40 nite).

Bennett Gardner
Fort Worth, Texas