Subject: Re: [Leica] Today's Great Photographers {was Photo whores}
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 07:19:14 +0100

Bill Rosaue wrote:

>I hope we're not getting into another flame war here.  Name calling,
>bickering, etc., gets old really fast!  In the words of an infamous American,
>"Can't we all just get along?"  Or as your mother would say, "Play nice!">>>

Hi Bill,

God I hope we don't get back into anything like a few weeks ago. The LUG
and like networks are too difficult to discuss some subjects, as they are
usually the kind that requires immediate "real live" conversation to make
any sense without alot of ranting, raving and wasted bandwidth!

Besides Tina is back and thank goodness we have a regular sound minded
woman amongst us again, maybe that'll put the lid on the silly stuff. Or
she'll be telling us to, "Play nice!" :)

ted