Subject: RE: RE: Re: [Leica] Today's Great Photographers {was Photo whores}
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 00:25:03 -0500

At 11:30 PM 7/9/98 -0400, you wrote:

>There is a big difference between joining hands and singing the old Disney
favorite "It's a Small World After All" and saying that life is basically
the same everywhere (which it is not, both in good and bad ways), which is
easy to say when you live in the richest country in the world.

Sophistry.

Of course we're different. That was a major point of the book. And yet in
spite of those differences, there are many things that make us alike. We
love, are born, play, eat work, mourn our dead and find awe in our
considering the universe around us. It celebrates what's good about the
human species.

Please spare us the politically correct, 90s style guilt ridden angst.

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Capt'n! The spellchecker kinna take this abuse