Subject: Re: [Leica] Today's Great Photographers {was Photo whores}
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 06:00:55 -0500

At 11:28 PM 7/8/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Don had been in over 250 foreign countries at that point, 6 in the current
year
>alone.

Well, after 250 countries, I would start to treat the whole world as
mundane too. I don't mean to belittle overseas reportage. I'm sure it's
exciting for those not old hands at it. But life is the same the world over
in many ways, including our backyards. The Family of Man is a perfect
example of that.

>If you have ever heard of the book "Black Like Me" Don is the guy who shot
it.

Good book.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

Albert Einstein