Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Dentists and Leicas
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 11:25:13 -0400

After reading the endless and monotonous ramblings of many effete and
snobbish LUG members, I have finally decided to speak out. I take MAJOR
offense over B.D. Colen's characterization of dentists as among the limited
group of people who can afford Leica equipment but don't have a clue how to
use it.
I must ask, when was the last time you had a photo published in a major
publication such as The New York Times?

REPLY:
Not to simply allow the many incorrect statements in this diatribe stand, I
would note that I have responded to them privately.

B. D.