Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica List
From: nightblind@juno.com (Don B)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 14:53:43 -0700

On Tue, 7 Jul 1998 12:34:55 -0700 "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
writes:
>To all,
>
>Does anyone else have the feeling that this listing is a little above
>and
>beyond the normal "Hey gang, I cleaned out my closet and I have a few
>things
>I thought you might be interested in" category?

Yes.  It is fairly well known that Igor is a dealer located in the
Midwest.  As long as he doesn't abuse the LUG I see no reason he
shouldn't post his occasional ads.  I have bought items from him before
and his descriptions were good as was his service.  I don't know if
anyone else has had a problem with him but I have not.

Just my thoughts

Don

>Cheers,
>David Medley
>Whidbey Is.   WA
>USA
>dmedley@whidbey.net
>

>) >E-MAIL: IGORcamera@aol.com
>>                                         LEICA FOR SALE:
>>Leica M3 #1002607 ,marks on the top ,perfect working order , EX+
>$900.
>>Leica M3  # 866431, SS EX+ $765.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]