Subject: RE: [Leica] Big Lens woes
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 14:01:24 -0400

...To me that was poor behavior and perhaps a good example of how some
 photographers may think themselves above the rest simply because of their
 equipment - snobbery IMHO. >>

I enjoy it very much when people come up to me and inquire regarding my
photography.  ... Of course I am not a
professional photographer so I don't have the time pressures than a pro
might
have.

Tom Shea

REPLY:

I have to say that while it can certainly be annoying to be pestered in the
middle of a shoot, anyone - pro or otherwise - who responds "an expensive
one" when asked about his or her equipment, deserves no sympathy when
something untoward then happens to that same equipment.

B. D.