Subject: Re: [Leica] business practices
From: dci@aa.net (Don Chatterton)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 08:12:52 -0800

David:

talked to Ken Hansen and Howie a few minutes.

Unfortunately, without a serial No, or something to prove ownership, I'm
afraid you may be out of luck, since it onr persons word, against the
other.

It's rough, but we've been having the same problems with people ordereing
expensive collectable cameras, the switching of glass in lenses and
returning them. Also switching meters on Rollei's with their dead ones,
etc.

He's pretty  unyielding on this, so I'd suggest that, long run, you
probably will have to write it off to experience & Hih Blood pressure.

Don