Subject: Re: [Leica] M thoughts
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 09:41:49 EDT

<< Expand upon the M series of cameras?  There's so many used M lenses  out
 there why not expand upon the options available?  ie  Why not an electronic
 M to sell along side the mechanical M >>

I would also like to see an electronic M (in addition to the current M6).  I
think that there will be a continuing market for the current M6 with no
alterations.  It cannot do everything, but it is wonderful for certain
situations.  An electronic M6 would be a welcome compliment.  My wish list:

- - no larger than the current M6.
- - aperture priority
- - higher flash synch speed
- - TTL flash metering
- - shutter and aperture speed readouts on the viewfinder

Tom Shea