Subject: [Leica] Leica EM
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 12:39:00 +0000

James wrote:
>Imagine an "EM" with faster
>top shutter, TTL flash, selective metering, etc to complement the
regular
>M.

James,
I'd be very happy for Leica to introduce an electronic M for those who'd
like it but I hope it won't be called an EM, the association with the
cheapest plastic Nikon SLR would be a hard shadow to fall under.
Carry on with the numbers racket, M7 is fine I'm sure. Complementary to
the M6, not to replace it.
Jem