Subject: Re: [Leica] M thoughts
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 07:59:56 +0200

James,

Shared incantations: these same words come on the list every week. Some
add (silent) motor, some add aperture priority AE. As long as size and
noise level remain what they are, I also vote for this much needed
modernization. We would at last have a system incorporating late
Seventies technology. That is a 20 year leap forward for the M system.
They did it in the R range (R6 + R7), they can do it for the M range as
well.

So, all together now: "we want the modern M, we want the modern M,