Subject: Re: [Leica] 50 Summicron or Summilux
From: Ben Tuason <debugger@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 11:09:55 -0700

David,

Your feedback is precisely what I'm looking for.

Looking at the specs of the 50 Summicron and Summilux, they do not seem
to have a big difference in size and weight.  Your answer suggests a
significant difference in the actual handling and also in image quality,
with the Summicron better in both respects.

I want to look at it from another angle, though.  Presuming I _didn't_
have a Noctilux, would you still recommend the Summicron over the
Summilux?

Ben