Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-what do pros use?
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 16:44:21 +0200

On 01-07-1998 04:19 Carl Socolow wrote:

>So, Mark, does the Falcon have enough range to make it from E. Coast
>U.S. to Cologne? Maybe in September? How many LUG members can it hold?

Carl:

I have flown many times in this type of airplane (Dassault Myst=E8re or
Falcon as it is called on the international market because it sells
better in English) in my official capacity. Last time we went from
Strasbourg (France) to the isle of Lanzarote (part of the Canary Islands
off the Moroccan coast). We had to make a fuel stop in between in Spain,
which is not bad because it gives you a chance to stretch your legs.
This aircraft is rather small, and I one got stuck in the toilet... Had
to call on other people to "liberate" me from the outside...
I don't think this aircraft would be able to fly non-stop from the US
East coast to Europe, but you could always land on the Azores islands for
refueling...:-)

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Macintosh PowerBook G3 - it eats Pentium notebooks for lunch