Subject: [Leica] Leica part
From: Randy Flaum <randy.flaum@SNET.NET> (by way of Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>)
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 23:17:35 -0500

Everyone,

Someone on the National Press Photographers list posted this. Can anyone of
you help him?

Hi,

I have come across an old Leica 35mm rangefinder that has a removable
base as well as removable take up reel.
The camrea seems in great shape with only the reel missing.
My repairman told me that he doubts we will be able to find a reel for
it anymore so I am asking members if they can pass along any collectors
or camera shops that might keep something like this reel in a back room,
ect.
You may reply to me directly through e-mail.
Thank you
Randy Flaum
- --
Please contact me at: