Subject: RE: [Leica] Requiem: The book, on sale.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 09:33:07 -0500

At 01:15 AM 7/3/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Borders in Palo Alto has not yet remaindered this book; it's still $65.00.
>
>www.borders.com shows it at $45.50:

You can get it from Borders for $15. Another two people found it. Seems
it's listed under two different ISBN numbers. If you do a search on Horst
Faas, or on Requiem and Vietnam, you'll find it. It's hard bound, according
to the listing last night, but I'm beginning to wonder if that's not a
typo. Even so, at $15, it's worth it for a softcover, but that's not what
the listing says.

Sorry for any confusion, I only found the $15 jobbie, because I searched on
Faas when I couldn't find it searching on the world Requiem and didn't want
to wade through how many listings there were.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch